Sorry for the inconvenience. The site is being filled with information.
Today, Static PDFs (AcroForm) are the most common type of form.
The advantages of this type of form are:
– low requirements for the user’s computer
– free software to use Adobe Acrobat Reader correctly
– correct and stable work (including Mac and iPad)
– a significant set of functions performed
– relative (compared to dynamic) ease of creation
– relatively (compared to dynamic) low cost of the software required for their creation
– problems when filling online in web browsers
– limited set of functions for use on mobile devices
– this type of forms is morally obsolete and is actively being replaced by dynamic forms
To be continued…