Information entry process control
1. The main text of the document is protected from editing with a password.
2. The User can only fill in the fields of the document.
3. At the time of filling in the form, the User can use the tooltip or message in the service line.
4. At the time of filling in the fields, you can check the entered information against the type of field and format the entered information.
5.In order to avoid errors when entering typical information in forms, drop-down lists of values and a date-picker are used.
6. Forms can perform fairly complex calculations using the information entered.
7. The completed form can be sent by email with one click.
8. Before submitting the form can be checked for the correctness of filling in the required fields.